Getting Ready For Your Microblading Treatment
Follow these guidelines unless your Microblading technician directs otherwise.
If you’ve ever hired a professional painter they will tell you that “it’s all in the preparation”. Expert painters understand that they get the very best results when they spend additional time sanding, filling holes, ensuring edges are smooth and applying the right primer. Well, irreversible makeup is extremely comparable. When you effectively prep, you will get much better results. It all starts with a good canvas! The treatment area must be healthy, strong, non-irritated and non-sensitive. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, fish, aspirin and ibuprofen oil supplements for a minimum of 24 hrs prior to your visit.
- Be prepared to lie very still for a long period of time. Lots of clients bring headphones to listen to music throughout their visit.
- Use comfy clothes. Much of our clients like to bring a sweater to help keep them unwinded.
- Prevent waxing, threading or tweezing your eyebrows 5 days prior to the procedure.
- Clients typically discover it valuable to generate images of their ideal eyebrow shape or colour as it helps them to interact with their aesthetic objectives with their micro-blading technician.
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/ carry out electrolysis one week before the treatment.
- Do not tan 2 weeks prior or have sunburned face/skin
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Do not exercise the day of the treatment.
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners).
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the treatment.
- You will accomplish far better results if you prepare your skin for your Permanent Makeup treatment. The location must be healthy, strong, non-irritated and non-sensitive.
- Anticoagulants extend the time it takes your blood to embolisms. Antiplatelet drugs, such as aspirin and Ibuprofen prevent your blood from clotting, causing the treatment location to bleed more, the pigment will be pushed out of the skin, causing a risk of overworking the skin and will be less comfortable.
- What should you refrain from doing before getting a tattoo on your eyebrows?
- DO NOT consume alcohol, caffeine or take any blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin 48 hours before your procedure, this will trigger excess bleeding and might impact your results). You may be available with how you typically attract your eyebrows but bring samples of brow shapes you like to the visit.
Can I Use Vaseline On Eyebrow Tattoo?
Do not use petroleum jelly (like Vaseline) as this triggers the eyebrow to sweat below. Since they will get rid of pigment from your eyebrows, do not use antibacterial ointments. Keep your fringe away from your eyebrows for the very first 3 days as this is the most convenient way to cause infection.
Why Do Tattoo Artists Utilize Vaseline?
Vaseline helps in reducing the friction which would make a tattoo hurt much more and prolong healing. It likewise stops the ink from drying on the needle which means that the artist does not need to constantly rinse the crusty ink off which would considerably increase the quantity of time a tattoo would take.
What To Use To Clean While Tattooing?
When it comes to cleaning the ink away, use a dry paper towel. If you need to utilize green soap to clean the area, you must have the green soap in a capture bottle, not a spray bottle and always use it to the paper towel then wipe the skin.
How Do I Stop My Tattoo Stencils Smearing?
Stencils are going to smear away though – simply let them dry longer, and they last longer. and as soon as it dries – will def hold for a while … Attempt not to put your hand over the stencil while it is still drying, or while you start tattooing on another section – this will avoid smearing away of the tattoo stencil.
Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattoo Melbourne? Click here.